Saturday, July 2, 2011

AUGUST PUNCH!

Hello everyone!

Time sure flies and it's time for our next punch! This month it's Cupcakes & Muffins and since we baked Cupcakes last year, I thought of choosing Muffins this time. The recipe is chosen from none other than Joy Of Baking. I am just leaving the link here so that way they are also credited!

STRAWBERRY BANANA MUFFINS

So bake them and post it on your blog on the 7th of August! We are waiting to see how your pound cakes have turned out!

Have a great weekend!
Ria

8 comments:

MySpicyKitchen said...

I might skip this punch.. I am one of those rare species who dislikes bananas..

Divya Kudua said...

Strawberry season is long gone here..wondering what to use as substitute!!

Santosh Bangar said...

ist time here do vist my blog and if like follow me

Ally said...

if you don't have strawberries? or are substitutes welcomed?

Snow Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snow Queen said...

Just saw the instructions...and mailed my experience.... :)

Spiritual_Flame said...

I tried Muffins for first time, and have posted the expeience on my Blog. As I am a relatively new entrant in this era, can you please guide how to be a part of Sweet Punch. I have Included the link of Sweet punch in my blog. The blog link: Eggless Berry Banana Muffin

Jyoti Babel said...

There has been no round up for the august sweet punch..I just noticed that..